Barcode Printers and Labels
Printing barcode labels in a manufacturing environment is critical. After all, if you can’t ship the product – you can’t invoice the product. Our smart printers cover every type of workload from low volume jobs to rugged 24/7 RFID applications. Service and maintenance contracts ensure that your printers are always in working order.
- Ready – Fastest to deploy. Seamlessly fits any environment.
- Reliable – Maximize uptime. Built from 40 years of printing innovations. 3rd generation platform.
- Perform – Increase productivity and process efficiencies. Simple to use.
- Integrated label verification technology
- Extremely precise printing of up to +/-0.2 mm
- Operational Intelligence software
- Smart printing capability
- color multilingual touchscreen interface
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5″ per second3; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Space-Saving Design
- Fast Installation and Integration
- Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
- Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media
- Zebra Reliability and Durability
- Simplified Serviceability
- Bar code printable wristbands eliminate manual imprinting by employing the hospital’s ADT system for on-line printing. Human readable data is clear and bar code symbologies can be easily read by scanners. Wristbands ensure patient safety and reduce the possibilities of errors.